[Asterisk-Users] wisip firmware, updates, features??

Miguel Cavazos miguel at cavazos.com.mx
Fri Feb 27 09:42:29 MST 2004

hi guys finally i got my wisip this week and im very happy with it. It
works but i was wondering anyone know where can i find new firmware,
updates or a wish list? I cross emails with jeff pulver about having a
small http browser for auth on starbucks hotspots mcdonalds or prodigy
movil(mexico). Even to check some text things via web maybe email??? He
seems not to be so intrested so ill try emailing the manufacture.

However if someone has a useful url or can tell me where to find this
information please send me an email.

Miguel