[Asterisk-Users] retrieve_sip_conf_from_mysql.pl data format

Chad Sawyer list at ytcomm.net
Fri Feb 27 14:39:27 MST 2004

In the contrib/scripts directory I have been trying to figure out the format of the entries in the MySQL table.  I had seen several posts from a while back, but everyone seemed to understand what I am not getting.

The info in the file itself (retrieve_sip_conf_from_mysql.pl) says to make a very simple table with four fields, id, keyword, data, flags.  However, there is also a sip-friends.sql file in the folder that makes a table that makes more sense to me.  Hate to be stupid, but where do the individual accounts data go?  I assume data, but what format? I enter in info just to see what is getting written, but it keeps telling me "no sip users defined". Maybe this info could be added to the wiki.  It would be very nice to control sip users from a DB.

Chad