[Asterisk-Users] Best VOIP Analog adapter ???

Low, Adam ALow at Prioritytelecom.com
Fri Feb 27 07:26:09 MST 2004

I've been testing a nice little box that has precisely what you requested. Its made by Aethra (Spain) I believe and know as the VIP3001 or VIP3002 and it runs both SIP/H323 and allows you to select if you want to send calls of the VoIP or over the PSTN. It works great with Asterisk running SIP.

Although I just tried to find it on their website and its not there so I think it might be that I have a beta testing unit.

Adam

-----Original Message-----
From: Carlos Arnt [mailto:carnt at intellissence.com]
Sent: 27 February 2004 15:15
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Best VOIP Analog adapter ???

Hi,

Did anyone know if exist some adapter that give me the option to connect two kind of tecnologies ?
Something like with 1 RJ-45 port  1 RJ 11 Port (IN), and 1 RJ 11 port (OUT).

Then i can join my old PBX that works perfectly with Asterisk that works great too (But in voip mode) with my analog phone .

Anyone know some adapter that make this miracle ?

Thanks alot,

Carlos