[Asterisk-Users] chan_sip support for SIP:Remote-Party-ID, sp ecifically CLID priva cy

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Fri Feb 27 04:29:30 MST 2004

Low, Adam wrote:

>>>Could you please point me in direction of standard documents, drafts or documentation of this?
>

> IETF specification, draft-ietf-privacy-.02.txt, SIP Extensions for Caller Identity and Privacy.

Thank you for the pointer, as this is still a draft (a lot of SIP things are), it's not
a requirement to implement it. And it may be too early to do so, since drafts may change.

Do you know any more products supporting this?

I'll download the draft and look into it.

Please open a request on http://bugs.digium.com so we don't loose it in the
large amount of traffic on the list. Having it in bugs keeps it in place and
we could continue the discussion in there.

/Olle