[Asterisk-Users] Lucent Definity CallerID {Scanned}

htguy htguy at patriottelecom.com
Thu Feb 26 19:14:37 MST 2004

How are you connecting to the definity? Through analog/digital trunk ports,
analog station ports or digital station (BRI) ports using an Eicon Card?
I  only have Partner and Magix Systems to test on, but when I get the new
boards I ordered I'll try it out on the Magix with a few configurations. If
I can get the Eicon boards working with * then the Magix should be able to
pass boat loads of information to * and vis-a-versa. (Based on call center
products installed this should be the same with Definity)

Hmmm I wonder if  anyone has success using an Eicon card with * ?

-Art