[Asterisk-Users] GS Budgetone 101 canot receive calls

Carlos Chavez cursor at corplacer.com
Thu Feb 26 17:58:54 MST 2004

     I just got a Budgetone 101 phone today and after configuring it I can
make calls to any other phone on my * server.  The problem is that no matter
what I do, when I dial the extension assigned to the phone it will always send
me directly to voicemail with the busy message.

     I tried searching through the mailing list but have not been able to find
a solution.  Can anybody help?  Here is the entry in sip.conf:

[4010]
username=4010
type=friend
secret=(secret)
host=dynamic
amaflags=default
callerid="Roberto IP Phone" <4010>
mailbox=4010
canreinvite=no
;reinvite=no
;nat=yes
qualify=no
dtmfmode=info
defaultip=192.168.0.102

     I can see on the * console that the phone is registering.  If I do a sip
show peers I ge thw following:

Name/username    Host                 Mask             Port     Status
4010/4010        192.168.0.102   (D)  255.255.255.255  5060     Unmonitored

     I tried the phone both on the local network and from another network.

--
Carlos Chavez
Computer Engineer, CCNA