[Asterisk-Users] record application in extensions.conf -- how to stop recording?

info-lists at robertc.de info-lists at robertc.de
Thu Feb 26 14:59:48 MST 2004

Paul Mahler said:
> With record:
>

> ; Record voice file to /tmp directory
>
> exten => 9000,1,Record(/tmp/asterisk-recording:gsm)
>
> exten => 9000,2,Hangup
>

> Is there a way to stop recording other than hanging up?
>

> Thanks!

Press the # key.

Below is from my extensions.conf.  It plays the recording back after the #
key is pressed. the prty 6 hangs up the call from the Asterisk side.  Has
nothing to do with what you do on the callING side. (as far as I know).

; Record a temp. GSM file
exten => 100,1,Wait(2)
exten => 100,2,Record(/tmp/asterisk-recording:gsm)
exten => 100,3,Wait(2)
exten => 100,4,Playback(/tmp/asterisk-recording)
exten => 100,5,Wait(2)
exten => 100,6,Hangup

Robert