[Asterisk-Users] Grandstream transfer into outer space

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Thu Feb 26 14:27:54 MST 2004

> According to someone else here, that would be idiotic.. (Altho my idea
> was to put it into a call park where you can than pick the call up.) Or
> write an AGI script to transfer the call back to the original person that
> just transferred the call away. But once again, that must be idiotic.

If you want to park a call, then park a call.  If you want to transfer a
call, then transfer it -- You can't possibly claim that parking *every*
call and then informing the party you're transfering to to pick up the
parked extension is remotely close to transfering.

Although it is a neat trick for whatever the opposite of blind transfers are
-- I can't think of the name  "something" transfers -- anyway.

Regards,
Andrew

What's with people not being able to differentiate between a dislike of an
idea and a dislike of the person making the idea, anyway?