[Asterisk-Users] Understanding AgentCallbackLogin

Greg Boehnlein damin at nacs.net
Wed Feb 25 17:16:44 MST 2004

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004, Matthew B Marlowe wrote:

> Post your configs, maybe we can help. :)

I did. In my original post. Along with the original question. I don't
think people are reading properly.

My original post is archived here:
http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2004-February/037907.html

It contains the configs I am using for agents.conf, queues.conf and
extensions.conf file. Rather than repost them and waste bandwidth, please
look at the HTML link above.

Thanks,
Greg

                             KP-216-121-ST