[Asterisk-Users] DSL (DMT) goes down when X100 plugged in

Iain Stevenson iain at iainstevenson.com
Wed Feb 25 10:09:21 MST 2004

I'd reach for the Oxometer on that one - 36k shouldn't make any difference.
However, the X100P may be introducing some capacitance on the line that
would affect the ADSL signals - but the purpose of filters is to stop this
problem.  Maybe it's worth trying another filter between the X100P and your
other phones.

  Iain

--On Tuesday, February 24, 2004 11:00 am -0700 "Thomas M. Schaefer"