[Asterisk-Users] Is IAXtel down?

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Wed Feb 25 05:22:12 MST 2004

> For the past few days I have not been able to reach my asterisk server from the IAXtel PSTN
gateway and just assumed there was a
> configuration error on my part. I have however not been able to find the problem and according
to my asterisk console, I am not registered due to
> timeout. I can not make toll-free calls through IAXtel either but I can contact the
demonstration server at digium with no problem. Is IAXtel still
> working for everyone else?

Seems to be working for me right now (6:30 cst Wed), both inbound and outbound.

The service has been rather intermitant over the last several months though.

Rich