[Asterisk-Users] Incoming context based on ISDN MSN

Robert Sprockeels rsp+asterisk at boat.be
Tue Feb 24 15:23:16 MST 2004

Hello,

I looked for this in the archives and docs, but could not find anything,
so here goes...

I have * running with an Eicon.Diehl Diva (passive) ISDN BRI modem and
SIP and IAX2 phones. For the modem I used chan_modem. It is not really
clear to me if chan_capi will work with my hardware. Tried it, but
without success.

My question: is there a way of detecting and using the MSN number on
which the call was received to be able to route it into a certain
context? I mean for example MSN 2225511 => professional context, 2225512
=> private context, and why not, 2225513 => fax/data context.

Thanks!