[Asterisk-Users] Simulating the "lighted line in use" type of phone

mattf mattf at vicimarketing.com
Tue Feb 24 14:33:41 MST 2004

Take a look at my GUI app:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/astguiclient/

It'll run on Linux and Windows, it's written in perl and it'll list every
channel(Zap/SIP/Local) that is active on your system updated every second.

You can also do a lot of other things with it too.

We've been using it here at my company for months on over 60 computers and
it scales rather well.

MATT---