[Asterisk-Users] Anyone working with NUFONE?

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Tue Feb 24 11:59:40 MST 2004

Tri Tu wrote:
> Hi Brian,
>
> By looking at the www.nufone.net, it doesn't have any much details of the
> services. What is the current rate that you have for domestic long distance
> rate?

2.9c/min domestic.

International varies by country, of course, but is very competitive
according to those of my customers who are using it.

Their customer service leaves a lot to be desired in terms of
timeliness.   It doesn't seem to be a problem once you're actually on
board with them--I always get responses to my mails within 24 hours--but
apparently if you're mailing them to sign up (sales at nufone.net) it can
take a few days.

But they're very well connected on both the Internet and PSTN sides, and
to my knowledge they never go down.  That has been a problem with some
of the other carriers.

B.