[Asterisk-Users] calls dropped with grandstream

John Fraizer tvo at enterzone.net
Tue Feb 24 09:28:10 MST 2004

The latest firmware definitely helped my BT-101.  I'm not sure if you're
hearing congestion/reorder from the Asterisk box or from the Grandstream
though.  I loaned my BT-101 to a friend when I got my 7960 (night and day
difference I'm telling you!) so, I don't have it here compare notes.

If your congestion/reorder tone is coming from the Grandstream, it's the
connection between the phone and the asterisk box that you need to diagnose.
  If the congestion/reorder tone is Asterisk generated, check the connection
between it and the other party.

John