[Asterisk-Users] Anyone working with NUFONE?

John Fraizer tvo at enterzone.net
Tue Feb 24 09:15:20 MST 2004

Cory J Andrews wrote:
 > Curious if anyone has any feedback on Nufone voip pbx.
 >

 > Cory J Andrews

Well, they finally called me back after over a week on Monday.  Asked me
what I was interested in doing.  I left a message telling them I wanted to
get IAX termination services from them.  I told them I wasn't interested in
doing business with a company that takes over a week to respond.

I did find a responsive and thus far, very reliable IAX/SIP <-> PSTN
provider.  The folks at Clearpath1 have been great and thus far, no problems
at all.  You can reach them at 800-458-8864.

John