[Asterisk-Users] A missing argument

Dave Cotton dcotton at linuxautrement.com
Tue Feb 24 03:59:15 MST 2004

On Tue, 2004-02-24 at 01:08, Steve Underwood wrote:

> The keeps comming up. DO NOT INSTALL libr2. IT IS A HALF FINISHED PIECE
> OF JUNK I WILL NEVER FINISH. I now have a complete implementaion of R2,
> but I started agin when making that. It has nothing to do with the libr2
> you have, and does not even use chan_zap.

You're right libr2 was still sitting on  that machine even though it was
the most up to date as far as Mandrake was concerned. If as you say

IT IS A HALF FINISHED PIECE OF JUNK I WILL NEVER FINISH

can the Makefile be changed so it is not included and so doesn't keep coming up?

I now have * working on 2.6.3 without my X100P etc.  I'll switch the
hardware at close of business tonight.

Cheers
--
Dave Cotton <dcotton at linuxautrement.com>