[Asterisk-Users] Job Opening

John Brown (CV) jmbrown at chagresventures.com
Mon Feb 23 22:26:40 MST 2004

I hope folks won't mind this.

We are looking for  3 serious programmer geeks.

Must beable to do:

Perl, C, PHP, programming
Can spell DNS and TCP/IP  (Spelling BGP is a big plus)

You are self motivated, don't need to be constantly watch,
can work and play well with others, have a deep passion for
technology, think VoIP rocks, willing to work hard so you
can play hard. You must be dependable, trustworthy and honest.

We don't really care where you live, but you have to have
bandwidth (no dial-up or school campus lan access), supply
your own machine to work from.

You must be able and willing to follow some development
procedures like documenting your code, cvs, testing, etc.

What you get:

Good pay (to be talked about privately)
a connection to our VoIP GW (enjoy calling)
a Cisco or Snom VoIP phone
deadline bonuses  (cash talks, stock walks)

What you will do:

Well lets just say a bunch of really good stuff :)
think Skunk-Works, think better than whats out there
now, think..........

Some of the programming won't be sexy.  I mean how
sexy is dealing with bar codes.  A bunch of the work
will be sexy.

if you are real, can really do the work, have at least
3+ solid years doing this stuff and DELIVERING, then
you should send a ASCII TEXT ONLY copy of your resume
to  geeks  AT  chagres DOT net.

Please, NO phone calls.  If you call you loose.

These job openings close  on 27-Feb-04.  No resumes
will be accepted past 27-FEB-04 0000 GMT

If you are a head hunting company, staffing company
please DO NOT SEND us anything.  We would rather pay
our new employees the money :)

cheers

john brown
chagres technologies, inc