[Asterisk-Users] SPA 2000 ringing

Andrew Thompson asteriskuser at aktzero.com
Mon Feb 23 15:22:15 MST 2004

Senad Jordanovic wrote:
> When placing a call from Sipura SPA 2000 to other extensions, for
> some reason dialled extension keeps ringing even though SPA 2000
> hangs up the call.
>
> Asterisk does not end that call until it is not answered by dialled
> extension.
>
> Anyone has experienced similar problem?

Yes, I have a SPA2000 as well, and noticed this on CVS from 2-3 months
ago. I have pulled the newest CVS a week or so ago, but not tested this
scenario since then.

I will pull a new CVS tonight and test again. I've been meaning trace
and see if I can watch the activity for what's actually happening.

-----
Andrew Thompson
http://aktzero.com/