[Asterisk-Users] VM: Multilanguage and digits

Lars Fredriksson lars at fredriksson.net
Mon Feb 23 14:13:31 MST 2004

Hi Olle / Hej Olle!

Thanks for your answer, but I don't know if I'm doing something wrong
because it doesn't make any difference if I change "no" to "se" - I'm not a
programmer, but I can't see how it should make any difference?

Well, I solved it for the moment by replacing the digits with my swedish
digits - and I will report it to bugs.digium.com - I think that might be the
right way!

Thanks!

Best regards / Ha det gott

Lars