[Asterisk-Users] calling between two zap points with zaphfc

FastJack xfjx at m4tr1Xx.de
Mon Feb 23 14:05:27 MST 2004

hi everybody,

just went into some trouble (again!!) while I was trying to make a call between two (isdn)phones connected to my hfc-s card. I am running junghanns.net's hfc-bri-driver. the call is terminated after a few seconds.
anyone else got this to work? btw: I am using a NTBA as powersource for the two phone. the first phone is an old teles phone. the other one i a siemens cordless phone (with own powersupply). I have not modified my NTBA to have 50 ohm!!

making calls to the outside world from these two phones (even two at the same time) via my avm-fritz and chan_capi works perfektly.

ony thoughts?

bye