[Asterisk-Users] DevLite problem with ztcfg

toms at xmission.com toms at xmission.com
Mon Feb 23 12:29:06 MST 2004

Hello all,

I finally got around to installing my Dev Kit Lite. I did the install
yesterday from the latest CVS. I am receiving an error that does not let *
start up. When I go through the procedure to load the modules, I get the
following error after running ztcfg.

Channel map:

Channel 01: FXO Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 01)
Channel 02: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 02)

2 channels configured.

ZT_CHANCONFIG failed on channel 2: Invalid argument (22)
Did you forget that FXS interfaces are configured with FXO signalling
and that FXO interfaces use FXS signalling?

I looked in the archives but could not find a valid solution.

The config file is:

fxoks=1
fxsks=2
loadzone=us
defaultzone=us

When I did this with only the 100 card, it did work, but that was on a CVS
release from last week. I ran the astinstall script and un-tarred the
configs into /

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Tom Schaefer