[Asterisk-Users] SIP overlap (early dial) 484 response

Tim Robinson tim at txrx.org.uk
Mon Feb 23 12:09:15 MST 2004

It works for me for internal calls, and for setting up calls over a PRI.
  However, there are problems with overlap dialling when using an X100P
analogue card as * does not seem to buffer digits correctly.  I would
recommend not using overlap sending with SIP phones til those issues ar
fixed.

Rgds
Tim