[Asterisk-Users] Hyuandi pstn handsets

John Brown (CV) jmbrown at chagresventures.com
Sun Feb 22 21:19:17 MST 2004

If they are analog POTS type sets then any ATA (Sipura or Grandstream)
should work.

If they are a "Digital" set thats special for the PBX, then they
are a good door stop ;)

Basicly if you can plug it into a Tip/Ring analog line and it
works then it should with a ATA.  Some "sets" use the yellow/blk
pair for digital signalling to the set, and tip/ring for standard
voice.

hope that helps

john brown
chagres technologies, inc  (Americas)