[Asterisk-Users] X100P and DTMF sending

Tim Robinson tim at txrx.org.uk
Sun Feb 22 11:01:05 MST 2004

Yes, this does solve the problem, and it is what I have done to get
round the problem. It is not an elegant solution though, as the
equivilent - overlap sending - works just fine using a Digium E1 card.
I think it is indicative of a buffering problem in the Asterisk X100P
driver that needs fixing. Do you agree?

Rgds
Tim