[Asterisk-Users] Re: [Asterisk-Users] Re: [Asterisk-Users] SIP config documentation

Fran Boon flavour at partyvibe.com
Sat Feb 21 08:01:05 MST 2004

On Sat, 2004-02-21 at 09:06, Costa Tsaousis wrote:
> >> incominglimit= ; U- concurrent call limitations ( >= 0 )
> >> outgoinglimit= ; U- concurrent call limitations ( >= 0 )
> >> Q6: How is it possible for a type=user phone to have BOTH incoming and
> >> outgoing limits?
> > Interesting question. Anyone else?
> No help on this either so far.

I just managed to find some stuff in the bugtracker (weird - no hits,
then browser crashes & hits show upon restore!)

Original patch:
http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0000098

Not working as expected:
http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0000329

More work done to it:
http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0000408

1 thing that I certainly wasn't expecting is the directions mentioned:
Incominglimit = number of calls the local extension can originate to
Asterisk.
Outgoinglimit = number of calls Asterisk will terminate to local
extension.

The fact that isn't working for peers yet is clearly mentioned.

I'm not totally sure whether it now works for non-local users or not.