[Asterisk-Users] switch ivr menu on/off remotely?

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Sat Feb 21 05:25:26 MST 2004

I'm toying with implementing a function that allows me to enable/disable
the ivr menues by simply dialing a preprogrammed extension. Something like
dial x111 to enable ivr for all incoming calls, and x222 to disable (bypass)
the ivr and have subsequent incoming calls ring a predefined extension.
(Sort of a simply way to not force incoming calls to the ivr when we're
in the office.)

Is setting a flag using dbput and dbget a reasonable way to store the flag?

Rich