[Asterisk-Users] Call Redirection

AstGrp astgrp at cwkb.com
Fri Feb 20 23:09:50 MST 2004

I have a question regarding call redirection.  Example call comes in to
a extension.  No one answers then call gets redirected out to cell
phone.  I need to implement something like for our tech support line.

Call rings multiple extensions then if no one answers it gets forwarded
out to a cell.

I have tried the following :

[FWD]

exten => s,1,Dial(Zap/g2/7041234567)

;Tech Support
exten => 4200,1,Dial,SIP/gclark&SIP/kelworth|15
exten => 4200,2,Goto(FWD,s,1)

But everytime I try this - the phone that is generating the call
receives another call from the pbx.  It appears that the call is going
out but, calls back the same user who is making the call.

Thanks,

-gcc