[Asterisk-Users] Setup ?

Derek Dempsay ddempsay at mantistelecom.com
Fri Feb 20 13:41:07 MST 2004

I have some NB questions. This is going to be just a VOIP box no line
cards. Then main thing that we will be using Asterisk for is testing our
routes over our network. So I need to setup different dest to use diff
codecs from exm 011639 g729, 011880 g723, 1340 g729. So when I dial out
of the box it will use the right ip and the right codec. I have read
through some of the documation on Asterisk. Also what to do is setup
snom 200 phone with voicemail.Im just kinda lost.

Thanks Derek