[Asterisk-Users] Are IAX2 providers ready for prime time?

Tom Knox tom at knox.ws
Fri Feb 20 12:33:59 MST 2004

My solution for this is I am going to provision DIDs from more than one
company so that if I have trouble with one group of lines I can use the
others.  This solution will work for me but maybe not for others.  I would
love to hear from some of these companies that they are going to provide
redundant service in case of local network outages, etc.