[Asterisk-Users] Zaptel BRI and HFC-S cards in NT-Mode - Dialout problem

Ernst Lehmann lehmann at acheron.franken.de
Fri Feb 20 07:40:23 MST 2004

Hi,

after setting up zaphfc with NT mode, I come to an other problem.

Setup:

first HFC-Card  TE-Mode for dialout
second HFC-Card NT-Mode for internal-ISDN-Devices

Dialing out:

If I type the number on the ISDN-phone and after finishing the number
picking up the phone, all works wonderfull. The whole number is dialed.

But, If I pick up the phone, I hear the dialtone. If I now start to type
the number, I got an imediate (sorry extension not allowed) and see in
the console, that asterisk tries to dial the 0 (my first digit)

My extension.conf :
----------

[rauswaehlen]
exten => _9.,1,SetCIDNum(74341423)
exten => _9.,2,Dial(${TRUNK}/${EXTEN:${TRUNKMSD}})

----------

My zapata.conf:
----------
switchtype = euroisdn
signalling = bri_net_ptmp
pridialplan=unknown
overlapdial=yes
echocancel=yes
echocancelwhenbridged=yes
echotrainig=yes
rxgain=8.2
txgain=1.0
immediate=no
group = 2
context=voninnenkommend
channel => 4-5

Is there something I can do ?? With SIP this is working. I searched the
archives, but found nothing helpfull..

Thanks for any help on this...

--

Bye