[Asterisk-Users] Predictive Dialing

Todd Lieberman todd at tlsolutions.net
Thu Feb 19 22:43:37 MST 2004

Dear Matt,

I have never used shady dial but would be happy to try and get it
working over IAX for you.  Here is how I see this working; during you
initial R & D phase I would put you on one of my development servers
with a PRI T1 that I use for testing.  Your cost during the R&D phase
will be $100/month for the server/bandwidth and .04/min for calls made
within the continental US.

When you outgrow the solution above we'll get you your own server and a
dedicated PRI T1 line(s).  I can offer you the dell sever below for
$250/month.  A single PRI T1 will cost you $300/month plus .03/min.

	1)  PowerEdge 1650 2x1.4GHz P3,1GB,2x18 SCSI,RAID,Dual Power
	2)  Digium  T100P w/your own Dedicated PRI T1 line
	3)  Network Monitoring, Cisco PIX/35xx Switches & BGP routing.
	4)  8x5 Telephone support & 24 hour emergency pager

Thank you in advance for the opportunity to offer you this solution.

Regards,

Todd Lieberman

--
Todd Lieberman
TLSolutions, Inc. - Your Total Lead Solution
mailto:todd at tlsolutions.net
http://www.tlsolutions.net