[Asterisk-Users] IAX Connection - Voicepulse

matt matt at surecall.co.nz
Thu Feb 19 18:34:21 MST 2004

What other companies have you found? We've used NuFone, but aren't too
impressed by their payment and CDR interface (i.e. email the
salesperson). Otherwise they seem to be stable and knowledgeable.
Just signing up now to NikoTel...

http://faq.nikotel.com/index.php?aktion=anzeigen&rubrik=018001

(link is how to set up with *)

They responded within 5 minutes of my mail...normally I'd discount this
as I am asking for a service, but most of the companies have even had
trouble replying to me to set up an account.

I'm still setting it up, but I'll let you know how it goes.

Matt