[Asterisk-Users] IAX Connection - Voicepulse

Greg Retkowski greg at rage.net
Thu Feb 19 17:57:50 MST 2004

They seem to be a mickey-mouse organization. They don't have a phone
number, they don't answer their support emails, and they don't seem to
provide working service. I've been trying to troubleshoot an inbound line
provisioned with them but they aren't answering their emails. outbound
calls seem hit-and-miss as well.

Anyone got a way to contact them about refunds?

-- Greg

On Fri, 20 Feb 2004, matt wrote:

> For starters voicepulse is down again at the moment.
>
> matt

Greg Retkowski /     I.T. Infrastructure Consultant       /)/|//`
greg at rage.net  http://www.rage.net/~greg/ C:408-455-3913 /|/ /_/