[Asterisk-Users] app_sql_postgres doesn't clean up

Michael T Farnworth mtf at maximasystems.com
Thu Feb 19 17:45:02 MST 2004

I am currently looking at using the app_sql_postgres.c stuff, but it
almost immediately occurred to me that there is no way of guaranteeing
that the whole of the extension code will be executed. As a result I
also can't be sure that the postgresql connections will actually be closed.

I realise that if I clump together all the PGSQL stuff at the start it
should hopefully be able to execute quickly before the user hangs up,
but this isn't exactly reliable.

Does anybody have any suggestions on how to avoid this problem?

Michael

--
Michael T Farnworth
Maxima Systems Ltd (http://www.maximasystems.com)