[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7960 SIP image (off-topic)

Chris Hirsch chris at base2technology.com
Thu Feb 19 13:59:13 MST 2004

Bisker, Scott (7805) wrote:

>Buy SmartNet support for the phone.  That grants you access to software images through their website.  Try Insight.  1-800-INSIGHT.  They sell all quantities.

Given than I'm interested in getting a Cisco phone off something like
ebay what does it cost to get an image?

--
"Democracy means government by the uneducated, while aristocracy means
government by the badly educated."  -G. K. Chesterton, New York Times, 1

http://ccicolorado.org
Exceptional Dogs for Exceptional People - Help Out Today!