[Asterisk-Users] 4 port FXO

Arretni VoIP Tech jess at arretni.com
Thu Feb 19 11:07:47 MST 2004

this is what i got from digium re digital interfaces. so i guess, you can
use this as basis of your design.

We only recommend 2 TE410P cards and 3 TDM Cards in a machine. You would
probably run into IRQ sharing if you use any more cards or the cpu wouldn't
be able to handle the amount of calls your trying to push through the
system. You could probably run 3 TE410Ps in a machine as long as you aren't
doing a large amount of calls, thats where it gets very cpu intensive. If
you do any transcoding between codecs especially g.729 it adds a huge load
to the cpu.

Regards

John