[Asterisk-Users] Record communication

Mike Jagdis mjagdis at eris-associates.co.uk
Thu Feb 19 06:54:41 MST 2004

On Wed, Feb 18, 2004 at 06:32:21PM +0100, Philipp von Klitzing wrote:

> For me Monitor() used in the dialplan (extensions.conf) _does_ work for
> recording CAPI <--> MGCP calls as well as SIP <--> MGCP, and I do assume
> it'll work with other channel technologies as well. Don't confuse
> Monitor() with ZapBarge!

It may work if the traffic goes through * but if canreinvite
is not turned off then it's quite likely that the traffic you
want to monitor is not going through your box - and possibly
not even across any wires owned by, or even accessible, to you...

Mike

--
Mike Jagdis                        Web: http://www.eris-associates.co.uk
Eris Associates Limited            Tel: +44 7780 608 368