[Asterisk-Users] Caller ID with Name X100

Kevin Asterisk at gtcus.com
Wed Feb 18 20:39:05 MST 2004

I have 3 analog X100P lines hooked to asterisk.  One of the lines is
provided by the local phone company and the other two are provided by
Vonage with Cisco ATA's.

I receive caller ID with name from the TELCO line but I don't get the
caller ID name from the Vonage line through asterisk.  If I hook up a
conventional telephone set to the Vonage ATA I DO GET the caller ID
Name.  Any suggestions, all the configs are the same for all X100P's.

Thanks in advance

Kevin