[Asterisk-Users] Callerid & AGI Thougts

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Wed Feb 18 15:55:24 MST 2004

Can be done easily enough from the dialplan

[incoming]
exten => 0031,1,SetVar(BackupCLID = ${CALLERID})
exten => 0031,2,SetVar(CALLERID = "Company A <(555)555-1212>
exten => 0031,3,Dial(SIP/Recp)

[companya]
exten => 100,1,SetVar(CALLERID = ${BackupCLID})
exten => 100,2,Dial(Sip/CaBoss)

The extensions could easily become a macro that dials with fixing the
callerid back to the original and then dialing where it needs too.