[Asterisk-Users] Room Monitor

Jonathan Moore moorejon at usd465.com
Wed Feb 18 12:58:19 MST 2004

OK, I think I was wrong on the Grandstream. I loaded up the web config and I am
not seeing the option. I would suggest contacting them directly to see. If not
that I am pretty sure the snom100 has an auto answer mode.

--
Jonathan Moore
Director of Technology

Visit Winfield Public Schools at http://usd465.com