[Asterisk-Users] DIAX does not receive calls...

Carlos Chavez cursor at corplacer.com
Wed Feb 18 09:49:07 MST 2004

On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 10:26:07 +0200, Dan wrote
> Hi,
>
> > Quoting Carlos Chavez <cursor at corplacer.com>:
> >
> > >      I am having trouble trying to get DIAX to answer calls.  Ir
> registers
> > > with my * server and I can make outgoing calls without any problems.  If
> > > dial a DIAX client from any other extension I simply get the busy
> message.
> > > There are not many options to modify in DIAX so I don't know what else
> > > do.

     Here are my entries in iax.conf and extensions.conf:

[5002]
type=friend
host=dynamic
secret=(secret)
context=casa
mailbox=5002
callerid="Carlos Chavez" <5002>

[macro-stdexten]
exten => s,1,Dial(${ARG1},${TIMEOUT})
exten => s,2,Voicemail2(u${MACRO_EXTEN})
exten => s,3,Hangup()
exten => s,102,Voicemail2(b${MACRO_EXTEN})
exten => s,103,Hangup()

[iax]
exten => 5002,1,Macro(stdexten,IAX2/5002)
exten => 5003,1,Macro(stdexten,IAX2/5003)

     What is the "tr" at the end of the Dial command?  Is that what is missing?

--
Carlos Chavez
Computer Engineer, CCNA