[Asterisk-Users] pstn 800#'s

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Wed Feb 18 05:33:40 MST 2004

> Anyone got dialing pstn 800#'s from asterisk behind nat with fwd.pulver.com
> or iaxtel working ?

As of this morning, FWD was handling 800 calls just fine using:
  exten => _7.,3,Dial,SIP/${EXTEN-1}@fwd
and with sip registration.

The iaxtel call processing failed, however, with:
  <snip>
    -- Call accepted by 69.73.19.178 (format GSM)
    -- Format for call is GSM
  <snip>
    -- IAX2[69.73.19.178:4569]/2 is circuit-busy
  <snip>

Seems at least the iaxtel call completion is intermitant at best, with a
fair amount of variation from day to day.

I can dial out through FWD to my iaxtel 700 number just fine, but dialing
my FWD number via iaxtel fails as well. So, it looks like as of this morning
iaxtel is not accepting any inbound calls based on those very elementary
and inconclusive tests.

Rich