[Asterisk-Users] Wanpipe cards?

Dave Weis djweis at sjdjweis.com
Tue Feb 17 18:57:37 MST 2004

On Tue, 17 Feb 2004, Jeff Gustafson wrote:
> 	Searching the mailing list didn't get me much info on Asterisk and
> Wanpipe cards.  Are they usable with Asterisk?  In the docs they talk a
> lot about T1 connectivity (obviously), but can they also be used on a
> PRI line (T1 PRI)?
>         I have an extra S514 card that I would like to use with Asterisk
> if it's possible.

I was looking at this yesterday. They seem to have a zapata compatible
driver for the 514 cards. Look through their docs for VOIP. I don't think
they are compiled/built by default. I have an older card that isn't
supported, so I can't help any further.

dave

--
Dave Weis             "I believe there are more instances of the abridgment
djweis at sjdjweis.com   of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent