[Asterisk-Users] extravagant behavior, nat problem ?

Alessio Focardi alessiof at interconnessioni.it
Tue Feb 17 09:21:08 MST 2004

Hello Eric_Doiron,

E> Does it work if you don't re-write the port to 5090, but rather leave it at
E> 5060?..

E> What is the 'ser'?

Ser is the sip proxy I'm using to authorize users; at least I have isolated the
problem: my asterisk is running on port 5090.

But since fixup for sip is 5060 the subsequent rtp stream does not
come in, only the control protocol is allowed, by my (allow any) rule.

Maybe there is a way to tell pix that sip is 5060 AND 5090 ..... any
idea ?

--
Best regards,
 Alessio                            mailto:alessiof at interconnessioni.it