[Asterisk-Users] Telemarketer handling

Christian Hecimovic checimovic at qworks.ca
Tue Feb 17 15:06:31 MST 2004

Hi Sean,

You can take action in extensions.conf based on caller id, because it is saved
in a built-in variable. Have a look here:

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+readme.variables

for info on how to use it, and the other Asterisk variables. Be careful about
the syntax - it is weird and unforgiving.

Christian