[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk quietly segfaults

jimmy.gatt at zivva.com jimmy.gatt at zivva.com
Tue Feb 17 12:09:08 MST 2004

This is in follow-up to a previous post I made.

I am trying to test a new version of asterisk on a production box.  I have
opted to install asterisk with an INSTALL_PREFIX of /usr/local/asterisk-0.7.2
so I don't clobber my old version.

The new asterisk starts but segfaults as soon as a call is routed to it.  I run
asterisk with -vvvv but its verbosity does not lend any information as to why
it crashed.

Is the problem being caused because of the way I installed it?

Regards,
Jimmy