[Asterisk-Users] T1 Help

AstGrp astgrp at cwkb.com
Tue Feb 17 11:52:23 MST 2004

I have a question.  We have been using Asterisk for a few months with
POT's lines.  And have just implemented a T1 Circuit.  My problem is I
can receive inbound calls but can't make any outbound calls.  We have
Cisco 7940G phones.  You will find my config below - if you can find
anything I am doing wrong please let me know.

-gcc

Zapata.conf

[channels]

context=default

group=1

signalling=featd

musiconhold=default

immediate=no

channel => 1-6

zaptel.conf

loadzone=us

defaultzone=us

span=1,0,0,esf,b8zs

e&m=1-6

sip.conf

; SIP Configuration for Asterisk

;

[general]

port = 5060                     ; Port to bind to

bindaddr = 0.0.0.0              ; Address to bind to

;externip = 200.201.202.203     ; Address that we're going to put in SIP
messages if we're behind a NAT

;localnet = 192.168.1.0         ; Internal NETWORK address

;localmask = 255.255.255.0      ; Internal netmask

context=default         ; Default for incoming calls

;srvlookup = yes                ; Enable SRV lookups on outbound calls

;pedantic = yes                 ; Enable slow, pedantic checking for
Pingtel

;tos=lowdelay

;tos=184

;maxexpirey=3600                ; Max length of incoming registration we
allow

;defaultexpirey=120             ; Default length of incoming/outoing
registration

;notifymimetype=text/plain      ; Allow overriding of mime type in
NOTIFY

;videosupport=yes               ; Turn on support for SIP video

disallow=all                    ; Disallow all codecs

allow=ulaw                      ; Allow codecs in order of preference

allow=ilbc

allow=alaw

[tgreene]

type=friend