[Asterisk-Users] PRI error or what?

C. Maj cmaj at freedomcorpse.info
Tue Feb 17 10:04:09 MST 2004

On Tue, 17 Feb 2004, Tomica Crnek waxed:

> I have TE410P with two E1 links connected. It is working ok, but
> suddenly, from time to time I got this and it goes on and on for a few
> minutes during which period I can't establish new calls
>
>   == D-Channel on span 1 up
>   == D-Channel on span 1 up
>   == D-Channel on span 2 up
>   == D-Channel on span 1 up
>   == D-Channel on span 2 up
>   == D-Channel on span 1 up
>   == D-Channel on span 2 up
>   == D-Channel on span 1 up
>   == D-Channel on span 2 up
>   == D-Channel on span 1 up
>   == D-Channel on span 1 up
>   == D-Channel on span 1 up
>   == D-Channel on span 1 up
>   == D-Channel on span 2 up
>   == D-Channel on span 1 up
>   == D-Channel on span 2 up
>   == D-Channel on span 1 up
>   == D-Channel on span 2 up
>   == D-Channel on span 1 up
>   == D-Channel on span 2 up

This could be a problem with your telco.  I had the same
thing for a couple of months before they finally identified
it as their "bad cable pair" in outside wiring.  Run a trace
on the PRI from *, and find someone at the telco to do the
same on their end.

Good luck,
--Chris

--

Chris Maj <cmaj_hat_freedomcorpse_hot_info>
Pronunciation Guide:  Maj == May