[Asterisk-Users] channel bank - Adit 600

Edwin Silva edwin at wwworks-inc.com
Tue Feb 17 08:45:19 MST 2004

The Pleiades Channel bank really sucks. Their support is even worse,
they had sent me a test unit at one point and when I called for support
they accused me of having a stolen unit. LOL

At any rate, it's not your setup giving you the fxo disconnect issues
but the Pleiades channel bank.  I had the exact same issues.